IT solutions for Software Providers / ISVs
Our solutions help with meeting Independent Software Vendors’ (ISVs) challenges such as reduced software release lifecycles, growing competition, faster time to market demands as well as adherence to compliance and regulatory demands.
Focus on application development not application delivery
Enjoy simple commercials with predicable usage billing costs
Reach new markets
Increased competitor advantage
Drive greater reliability for end users through 99.99% availability SLAs
Leverage scalability to respond quickly to demand
Redcentric offers highly secure, compliant and cost-efficient Cloud and hosting services where we design, implement and manage platforms to enable your business to focus on your core objectives. Our range of hosting solutions for ISVs is designed to enhance application delivery and ensure customer satisfaction through high availability SLAs. Our platforms and facilities are accredited to ISO standards (ISO 27001 and ISO 9001) and meet the requirements for delivering applications over PSN and N3 networks.
When it comes to selecting an infrastructure partner, security, service levels, the availability of hybrid solutions, commercial flexibility and, last but not least, proven SaaS engineering expertise, these should all be on your tick list. Redcentric has extensive experience providing solutions for software providers such as:
- System C
Why Redcentric for software providers
Multiple UK data centres
Based within the UK with 24/7/365 support, AC power, UPS and generator backup
Flex resources up and down to meet changing application requirement
High grade security
ISO 27001 certified platforms for resilient delivery of applications
24/7/365 'hands and eyes' support by our professional team of data system specialists
Multiple language support
Our platform supports a range of programming languages including Linux, Java, PHP, Python and more
Easily plan costs and pay online for what you use providing predictable pricing for growth
SUPPORTING THE JOURNEY TO THE CLOUD FOR ISVs
Redcentric's Cloud-based delivery model supports Netdocuments in delivering many user benefits, including a pay-per-user subscription model, storage, archiving and replication of data on our highly resilient virtual and physical servers.
Another long-time customer Proactis offers its solutions on an on-demand, SaaS basis - without the cost and manageability challenges that come with in-house implementations. This allows them to pass on a range of benefits to their users, including security and the availability of robust, scalable solutions.
“Despite over 6,000 active daily users, I’ve not had a single client complaint relating to the services provided by Redcentric since we began working with them.”
Sean McDonough. COO, PROACTIS
REDCENTRIC IT & CLOUD SERVICES FOR SOFTWARE VENDORS:
INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE (IAAS)
Scalable server resources that can add additional capacity with no delay. With no CAPEX required for deployment and only paying for the resources you consume IaaS provides a cost-effective platform solution for software.
- Align IT resources with demand and budgets
- Rapidly deploy resources for quick application development
- Have assurance of UK data sovereignty
- Move to flexible management of servers and storage online
COLOCATION (MANAGED PHYSICAL HOSTING)
Increase market sector opportunities by hosting physical infrastructure within purpose-built facilities to meet application security and availability requirements, whilst reducing in-house maintenance and energy costs.
- Enjoy improved availability and redundancy of servers
- Deliver performance, with N+1 redundancy throughout providing high availability
- Free up time spent maintaining hosting environment
- ISO 27001 and 9001 certified and PCI DSS accredited for Physical Hosting Services
Reduce data storage costs and benefit from shortened file recovery times while improving overall control of fast-growing data estates.
- Control costs through a tiered approach to data management
- Free up IT time and resources with automated backup processes
- Define data retention policies for better data control
- Restore data quickly for reduced disaster recovery times
Ensure the security of your applications by utilising advanced application-level security while delivering predicable performance.
- Secure a first line of defence against malicious attacks
- Proactively address the changing threat landscape
- Reduce application delivery complexity
- Increase control and visibility of your traffic and users