Business Mobile Phone Services
Redcentric's managed mobile services provide businesses with flexible and tailored mobile solutions - with a vast range of competitively priced tariffs. We offer a full range of business mobile services, from mobile devices and call and data tariffs, to device management systems and recycling.
Key features of our Business Mobile Services
Bespoke mobile packages
Choose between bundles, fixed minutes or a combination of both.
Hassle free migration
Keep existing numbers and integrates with existing telephony solutions.
End-to-end mobile services
We provide device fulfilment and management, support and recycling.
As an MVNO we can offer a wide range of handsets and tariffs
Round the clock support comes as standard with all of our services
Users and bundles can be scaled with requirements
OUR BUSINESS MOBILE SERVICES
We offer traditional and enhanced mobile services. We can offer voice and data tariffs as bundled options, on a pay as you use basis, or as a combination of both - with 2G, 3G or 4G network connectivity. To enhance the security of your mobile fleet, our mobile device management solution lets you control the devices in your network from one platform, which allows you to perform tasks such as wiping lost devices or deploying a new application remotely. We also offer device recycling, smartphone services, device deployment and messaging services.
Redcentric business mobile solutions can provide you with advanced billing features, which can be tailored and adapted to your specific requirements. Our reports can provide even the most granular detail were needed - with a variety of tools available to generate extremely detailed reporting.
Tailored billing solutions can include:
- Granular detail - Reports including top 10 users, most expensive calls, roaming costs, and much more
- Scheduled reporting - Reports can be scheduled and emailed to specific department heads if needed
- Simple reporting - Data and analysis can be graphical rather than just numeric
- Trend analysis - Trends can be identified, and users tagged - which can then be proactively managed
- Alerts - To help control spend alerts can be set up, such as any call over £1.00, or any roamed call. These alerts can generate an automated message to specified users, or even trigger service suspension