Digital Outcomes and Specialists supplier
The Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework exists to facilitate the delivery of the Government Digital Strategy and to help buyers quickly identify and procure the skill sets and resources needed for their digital projects.
WHAT DOES THE DIGITAL OUTCOMES AND SPECIALISTS FRAMEWORK PROVIDE?
Digital Outcomes and Specialists is a dynamic agreement based on OJEU contracts and direct awards. Its aim is to enable the public sector to buy, design, specify, build and deliver digital-centric projects using an agile approach, by procuring the relevant specialists to provide agile development capability.
Benefits of the Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework:
- Straightforward access to specialist providers who are compliant with the Digital by Default Standard
- Larger pool of supplier offerings - from small and medium size businesses to tier-one/ system integrators – to increase choice and competition
- Guaranteed access to the breadth and depth of skilled help that is required to deliver across multiple projects countrywide
- A rapid, flexible way to meet challenging digital project commissioning requirements
WHAT SERVICES DO REDCENTRIC OFFER ON IT?
Redcentric has been confirmed as a supplier for Lots 1 and 2.
Lot 1 services must be provided under one or more of the following:
- performance analysis and data
- service delivery
- support and operations
Lot 2 is geared to the following specialist roles:
- agile coach
- business analyst
- communications manager
- content designer
- cyber security consultant
- delivery manager
- performance analyst
- portfolio manager
- product manager
- programme manager
- quality assurance analyst
- service manager
- technical architect