Redcentric’s Microsoft Lync service is hosted in Redcentric’s own data centres and provides a resilient and scalable Unified Communications solution which enables your business to improve communications and increase productivity and efficiency.
Managed Lync is an enterprise collaboration solution that encompasses presence, instant messaging, video conferencing and desktop sharing to increase business communications and productivity. Our hosted Microsoft Lync can be accessed anywhere through an internet connection so end users can communicate and collaborate regardless of location. Our managed Lync solution can be deployed as a solution for desktop collaboration IM&P (Instant Messaging & Presence), desktop sharing, optionally, Lync can also function as a PBX replacement, moving your telephony solution into the Cloud which relieves your organisation of expensive investment and maintenance costs.
Microsoft’s Lync desktop client integrates with other Microsoft application and clients, such as Exchange and Office, to unify your internal communications and extend features to provide presence, instant messaging, conferencing and Lync calling to mobile devices.
FEATURES OF MANAGED LYNC
Robust, scalable platform
Redcentric’s dedicated Managed Lync solution is hosted within our own data centre(s). Built in a highly-available configuration
Microsoft best practices
Redcentric utilise Microsoft best practices to dimension and design a fit for purpose customer specific configuration utilizing Microsoft Lync planning tools
Available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone
Integrates with applications
Integrates with your everyday applications such as Microsoft Office and Exchange
Replace multiple chat and video applications with Lync to standardise functionality and reduce management costs
Increase productivity by using a single collaboration tool instead of multiple applications
Supports HD video
Video conference in HD and also integrates room-based conferencing devices.
Cloud-based telephony solution
Connect and make calls from any location using an internet connection
Our Managed Lync service can be licensed in one of two ways:
- Licensing via our SPLA (Service Provider License Agreement)
- Leveraging existing customer licenses
- Reduced communication costs – removes multiple systems, simplifying communications
- Improves productivity – allows real-time communication to provide efficient collaboration
- Increases mobility – utilises an internet connection so users can work from home, remote offices or other locations
- Reduce travel costs - The audio, web and video conferencing options within Lync enable users to hold or participate in meetings online reducing the need to travel. It allows users to share applications and work collaboratively on documents to ensure meeting productivity.
How to implement a successful Microsoft Lync strategy.
A look at our voice roadmap and the key developments customers can expect in 2016.