Cloud Transformation Practice
Cloud complexity. Managed
When it comes to Cloud transformation, both the private and public sector are focused on one thing: achieving optimum performance, optimum cost, optimum return for stakeholders.
But every organisation’s journey will be particular to them, the result of different factors and dynamics in play: from regulatory constraints to security mandates, legacy contracts to budgetary pressures, geographic limitations to application interdependencies, physical capacity to human resources.
It makes safely negotiating the unfamiliar, mazy world of hybrid Cloud all the more challenging. How do you pick your way between on-premises, managed hosting, private Cloud, Azure Stack and the infinite realm of full public Cloud?
With Redcentric’s Cloud Transformation Practice (CTP) as your guide.
Your dedicated Cloud transformation team
The CTP is a dedicated, cross-functional team of 30+ professionals whose role is to help clients make the right Cloud moves at the right time in the right way. It combines a high level of diligence, knowledge and coal-face experience to get the desired result: having every workload in the best possible place from a cost, performance, and security perspective, but always as part of a properly assessed - and continuously evaluated - strategy.
Benefits of our CLOUD TRANSFORMATION services
Intimate knowledge of private, public and hyperscale Cloud and hybrid environments.
End to end engagements to support internal teams and deliver to time and budget.
Specialist group focused only on the skillful orchestration of digital transformation programs.
Strong grasp of financial and operational drivers to ensure Cloud fully aligns with objectives.
Well-tested process to define winning strategies and underpin better project outcomes.
Close relationships with Microsoft and AWS unlock skills, know-how and backup for the benefit of clients.
The Cloud transformation methodology
Every migration is designed, developed and delivered according to a practiced methodology – a very detailed discovery, planning, execution, management and evaluation approach. It is deliberately deep dive and meticulous, with multiple workstreams to help manage complex transitions.
THE REDCENTRIC ADVANTAGE
There’s differentiation for us – and value for our clients – in that we’ve been able to come at this from all angles. Our managed services work has kept us very close to clients and their particular drivers around IT modernisation. A great deal of that work has inevitably bled out into private and public Cloud, including Azure Stack, ensuring we are hugely experienced at the technicalities around transition. There’s also our early engagement with the likes of Microsoft and AWS, resulting in more mature skills and deeper understanding of how we best leverage public Cloud as part of a broader hybrid Cloud strategy. And then there is just this wealth of ICT knowhow that helps inform everything we do, and that clients can harness at any time. Together we bring clarity, certainty and assurance to the how, why, when, what, how much, how far and how quickly questions that any Cloud transformation program has to answer.
- Every CTP engagement comes under the banner of our Cloud Affinity Program – our commitment to you to successfully map and manage your Cloud journey, however complex. Core to Cloud Affinity are four simple but powerful propositions:
- We are your experts – Hybrid cloud creates a number of network and security complexities but we have the expertise to meet such challenges.
- We offer you our experience – To mitigate risk and avoid migration pitfalls you can lean on our experience: we run our own cloud services, have supported many customer transitions and have the dedicated CTP running a benefits vs risk-based process all to ITIL operational standards.
- We provide you with choices – To build a truly optimal hybrid solution you need plenty of options to choose from: we can provide an IaaS platform, Azure, AWS and VMWare Cloud on AWS.
- We add value – There is plenty of opportunity to move beyond infrastructure: access our team of data experts for database integrations and migrations, let us help you leverage your data for business advantage.