Microsoft Direct Routing
Our Microsoft Direct Routing adds PSTN calling capability into Microsoft Teams, giving Office 365 customers more options when it comes to enterprise voice and collaboration, and opening up more possibilities for PBX refresh and consolidation.
Direct Routing is a new offering that allows Microsoft customers to bring their own telecom services into the Microsoft Cloud for Microsoft Phone System (in Teams). It is a valuable alternative to Microsoft calling plans, as users can access preferred tariffs, integrate legacy systems and leverage the functionality of existing providers.
With our SIP Trunk service now combined with Microsoft Teams, Redcentric can support enterprise voice and collaboration in a Microsoft environment end-to-end.
The Direct Routing Service is a good fit for those who:
- Have an ageing PBX or multiple PBXs and are considering refresh and consolidation
- Are mature users of Office 365 but are looking to exploit new capabilities
- Rely on external apps for collaboration and conferencing but would like to standardise on one familiar tool
- Would prefer to move voice and collaboration responsibilities from on-prem to the Cloud/managed service provider
- Are keen to drive greater utilisation of a single common platform while streamlining vendor management
The Features of Direct Routing
Increased support for enterprise voice
Introduces more options for those looking at enterprise voice and collaboration
Greater flexibility and functionality
Keep existing overlay services or integrate new offerings to extend platform benefits
More competitive tariffs
Allows you to stay with your existing provider and access better value call plans, with choice of PAYG, Enterprise or User bundles
More client-centric offering
More service-orientated with elements such as itemised billing, direct numbering plans and number range allocations
Improved business continuity
Derisks loss of telephony service by moving it off-prem into the Microsoft Cloud
Get more from your Office 365 investments by greater leveraging of Teams
Save time and money by streamlining telephony into one universal Microsoft platform
Advanced quality of experience monitoring to ensure Teams delivers to user expectations.